Wednesday, October 23, 2013

cleansing continued...



The Wellness by Design cleanse is going wonderfully. (You can see my post earlier this week about the cleanse here.) I'm not sure I would call this a "cleanse"...it's more like a super gourmet, nourishing, delicious, vegetarian feast. I think I've eaten better this week than I have all month. Arik has been eyeing up all my meals and stealing some of my leftovers. So far, I've only been missing a few things. One: cheese. I didn't realize how often I nibble or sprinkle. Two: coffee. I don't drink caffeinated, but it's the act of sitting down with a warm, soothing cup of joe that I miss. I may whip up a cup of tea tomorrow and see if that suffices. It will be interesting to see if I notice any changes after the 10 days.

This is a peek at some of the deliciousness I've been eating. 
Above: apple butternut squash soup 
Below: autumn skillet 
Far bottom: muesli