Thursday, September 12, 2013

chocolate stout ice cream float


Happy thirsty thursday! Listen up beer lovers...today's post is for you.
Full disclosure: I'm not a huge beer fan (I know, I know...I'm crazy like that), but this beer is really good. I will actually drink this beer...and like it. It's called terrapin dos cocoas. It's chocolaty, cocoa-y, super rich, and perfect for an after dinner drink. Add a scoop of ice cream and you have the easiest dessert ever. It may sound strange to add ice cream to beer, but that's how we roll. Don't knock it 'til you try it. And I highly recommend that you do.

What's the tastiest thing you've drank (drunk?) lately? 

****************************
chocolate stout ice cream float

{{{INGREDIENTS}}}
*1 bottle terrapin dos cocoas (or 16 oz of another chocolate stout)
*3/4 cup vanilla frozen yogurt or ice cream

{{{DIRECTIONS}}}
1.Pour the beer into a tall glass.
2.Add in the ice cream and serve immediately. 

Serves 1




{cheers}