Wednesday, August 21, 2013

peanut butter brownie bites {gf,v}


I know I've been posting a ton of different "bites" recipes. But that's only because they're so darn easy...and delicious! I have to say these pb brownie bites and the cookie dough bites are my faves. I think I could eat the entire batch in one sitting. And with no flour or refined sugar, there's really no reason not to, right? (just humor me)

**************************************
peanut butter brownie bites
{gluten free, vegan}

{{{INGREDIENTS}}}
*1/2 cup cashews, chopped
*1 cup almond flour
*1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
*6 dates
*1 tbsp honey
*1 tsp vanilla
*2-1/2 tbsp cocoa
*1/2 cup peanut butter
*2/3 cup chocolate chips

{{{DIRECTIONS}}}
1.Place the cashews and walnuts in a food processor.
2.Add the rest of the ingredients except the peanut butter.
3.Transfer ingredients to a bowl and fold in the peanut butter & chocolate chips.
4.Form balls with batter.
5.Store in airtight container for up to 5 days.

Makes 15 bites