Friday, June 21, 2013

splurge or save: 4th of july edition

july

I can't believe the 4th of July is less than 2 weeks away. My parents will be coming into town, and I have no idea what we're doing. Since we just got a new grill, I do know that BBQ will definitely be on the menu, and maybe if we're feeling crazy we'll find some fireworks. (Or we could just sit on the patio with drinks and sparklers. equally as entertaining in my opinion.) If ever there is a time for cut off jean shorts, the fourth is it. I love jean shorts paired with a lacy, boho white tank. Easy, breezy. Add a pair of espadrilles + a pop of red lipstick = pure americana.

**************************

splurge:  white tank  //  jean shorts  //  shoes  //  star ring  //  sunglasses  //  nars lipstick
steal:  white tank  //  jean shorts  //  shoes  //  star ring  //  sunglasses  //  clinique lipstick