Friday, April 5, 2013

flip flop love


I can't tell you how many Southern girls I see down here (usually at the grocery store when I'm in yoga pants and a sweatshirt), with their adorable dresses and monogrammed purses and super high heels. And my first thought is: "wow, they look cute." Which is quickly replaced by: "wow, I'm pretty sure I would have bloody stumps for feet in those heels and/or fall and break a hip." I like staying a little closer to the ground (and a lot comfier), so flip flops are my summer staple. My go to pairs for the last few years have been Reefs. But there's a few on this list that may give those some competition. I'm definitely eyeing up the sanuks (#3)...I mean, they're made of yoga mats. That's pretty much the same as going to yoga class. 
Have any favorites?
****************************