Tuesday, April 9, 2013

cookie dough bites {gf,v}


Attention cookie dough lovers: you're in for a treat today. A chewy, sweet, and delicious treat. No more sneaking regular cookie dough and praying to the egg gods that you don't get salmonella. (How did Rocky not get food poisoning with all those raw eggs?) These have no eggs, dairy, or gluten...but still manage to taste like creamy, heavenly cookie dough. And for all you Dairy Queen fans, these are perfect for cookie dough blizzards. You're welcome.

***************************
cookie dough bites
{gluten free, vegan}

{{{INGREDIENTS}}}
*1 cup almond meal
*1 tbsp coconut flour
*3/4 cup peanut butter (I used MaraNatha organic chunky)
*1 tsp vanilla
*1-1/2 tbsp agave
*1 tbsp melted coconut oil
*pinch salt
*1/2 cup chocolate chips

{{{DIRECTIONS}}}
1.Combine the almond meal, coconut flour, and salt in a large bowl.
2.Add in the rest of the ingredients and stir well.
3.Form bite sized balls and place in the fridge for 20 min before serving.
4.Store in fridge in airtight container.

Makes about 16 1-1/2" bites




Linked to:
Foodie Friends Friday HERE
simply sugar & gluten free HERE
new nostalgia HERE
i should be mopping the floor HERE
allergy free wednesdays at tessa the domestic diva HERE


14 comments:

  1. These look fabulous too. Why bother baking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter would love these! We're having a Cookie Party this week on Foodie Friends Friday! Come share these and another recipe with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cookie dough...although I have never worried about the eggs in it. this will be perfect for me. Thanks for sharing on Foodie friends Friday and I hope you will join us again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh YAY!!! I did NOT know these were low carb when I Came from New Nostalgia party. I was just going to load the page so you had my view, then FLEE the temptation! haha!

    We are on a very strict diet due to hubbies diabetes and my hypoglycemia. But THESE I can have! YAYYYYY! :D

    thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you didn't flee too quickly! Enjoy!

      Delete
  5. Saw your yummy cookie dough bites at Anti-Procrastination Tuesday :) These sounds delish! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cookie Dough is my weakness! I am going to have to try these after this little guy arrives and no more Gestational Diabetes. Pinning it now!
    You can link it up to my Tutorial Tuesday Blog Hop if you'd like!
    Tutorial Tuesday Blog Hop @ The Breezy Birdie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that these are made with healthier ingredients than "normal" They look delish!

    Found you at Foodie Friends Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG if you were making those and I came over, I would go to the bathroom, say you had a leak that you needed to check out and while you were doing that, I would EAT ALL OF THESE BITES... And then blame it on... A squirrel that crawled through your window - AH ha ha ha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gigi! You literally made me LOL! If you came over, you wouldn't need to blame the squirrels 'cause I'd give you a whole batch all to yourself! :)

      Delete
  9. Yep, those would last about two minutes at my house. But I many try them anyway. They look so good!

    ReplyDelete