Friday, March 15, 2013

splurge or save: pastel edition


I'm absolutely adoring pastels. They're pretty and perfect for spring (it's also hard to be in a bad mood when you're dressed like an easter egg). Like most women, I love bargain shopping...but my prerequisite is it HAS to be online. When I'm physically in stores, I can't get in and out fast enough. There's little patience for price comparisons in the non-virtual world. But I've come to embrace this quirk, and when there's time for online browsing, I find some crazy good deals. Isn't it a rush when you finally discover the exact same shoes/shirt/thingy for cheaper? (I may or may not squeal if I'm able to save over $25.) For me, the searching is half (or 75% of) the fun. It's like a big scavenger hunt. And the prize is a cute pair of shoes and extra money left in the wallet (that will most likely be spent on more shoes). 
 
***************************
 
 
 
Where's your favorite place to bargain shop?