Friday, March 29, 2013

happy easter

 
Spring is definitely in full swing here in Knoxville. Our daffodils are blooming (those are ours above...aren't they cute and cheery?), the trees are budding, and my allergies are going crazy. I excuse the allergies since the pay-off is beautiful flowers. This is my favorite time of year for taking leisurely strolls along the local greenways and snapping iphone pics of all the pretty blooms. Here's a few I've taken over the last couple days. If you follow me on instagram, you may recognize these. If you don't follow me but would like to, my instagram username is: laurakayholt or just click here.
Wishing you all a fabulous friday, weekend, and Easter.
 


 
 
This is our new lemon tree! I never knew how amazing they smell!!! I can't wait for homemade lemonade...or fancy vodka drinks with lemon wedges. Or lemonade with vodka and fresh lemons!
(mind blown)