Thursday, January 31, 2013

it's black. it's white.

Let me start out by saying, I am by no means a fashion blogger. I'm not into high fashion...I don't really "get" it. (a studded cone bra? what would I wear that with? i could poke an eye out!) And I'm not one to hop on any ol' trend. Oh, and did I mention I live for comfort? If it's pinching/binding/constricting, I'm not wearing it. (My extremely worn yoga pant and t-shirt collection will attest.) So when I started seeing black & white popping up everywhere, I was elated! This is a trend I can get on board with. And when I saw these lovely little pieces that looked cute AND comfy, I was smitten!
 
 
 {1} Free People Tunic  {2} Chevron Belt  {3} Button Cuff Tee  
{4} Striped T-Shirt Dress  {5} Ruffled Chiffon Dress  {6} Chevron V-Neck Dress 
{7} Lace Blazer  {8} Layered Necklaces  {9} Ikat Scarf  {10} Leggings
 
 {Kinda loving these too! They look fab on "twiggy" here, but do you think
those of us blessed with meatier gams can pull them off?? They're so dang cute.}
 
***Which black/white look is your favorite?***