Wednesday, December 26, 2012

christmas cheer

I know. I know. It's been months since I've posted. My back injury has kept me from the blogisphere, but it feels like things are *finally* turning around. I appreciate all the positive energy, prayers, good juju and thoughts sent my way. I've soaked it all in and am sending it back into the ethers.

I hope you have all had a fabulous holiday season. Ours was very quiet. very nice. But very quiet. We are soaking up all the time to relax and are stockpiling all the conserved energy for 2013. Here are a few pics from the holidays. Wishing you all a happy and healthy new year!


 



4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, friend! Glad to hear you are on the mend and feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christina! Same to you! Hope Hanukkah was a happy one.

      Delete