Monday, March 26, 2012

back yard shenanigans

Our cherry blossom tree is in full bloom! It's so gorgeous this time of year. The pups spent the afternoon outside frolicking, sun bathing and helping themselves to what they must think is a doggie buffet of scrumptious, crunchy treats...but what is actually the new cypress mulch Arik put down yesterday. No one has been sick yet. (fingers crossed.) Tonight Arik gets to apply all the weed/crab grass killer. (yes, he does get all the hard jobs in case you were wondering.) Thanks sweetie. (the dogs thank you too.)
 







 

1 comment:

  1. Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    @MyLyfeMyStory 

     Also, I am planning on giving out shout out to my readers, so if you are interested please be free to send me a quick message and I will gladly do it =0


    ReplyDelete