Wednesday, February 22, 2012

happy birthday bestie

It's my amazing and beautiful friend's birthday today. 
{HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!!!} 
I put together a little photo montage to celebrate all of our adventures. 
We've done so much together, had so many fun times...it was definitely a challenge to edit. It was pretty entertaining revisiting all the special, crazy, funny, unforgettable moments.

There's something wonderful and indescribable about a close friendship. I hope each and every one of you has someone in your life with who you can: laugh hysterically, cry uncontrollably, discuss the deep (and shallow), go on wild adventures, sit in silence, and love without fear. 
I'm so incredibly blessed to have that and more! 
Here's to all our adventures...past, present, and future.





Have a magical birthday! Love you friend. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Wow Friend! Thank you so much! You mean the world to me and I loved getting to see all the old pictures! Crazy...fun...sad...exciting...joyful...and always just so much love regardless! I love you so very much Laura. Thank you for making my birthday so special! I am so so so grateful for you!
    love you

    ReplyDelete