Sunday, January 22, 2012

be my valentine

February is right around the corner, and that means Valentines Day. I've found some great do-it-yourself gifts and some easier click-of-the-mouse gifts. These have definitely gotten my creative wheels turning...I might actually give some of these a try. I'll keep you posted.
string art. instructions found here.


add hearts with hand written notes to tea bags. so easy & cute.
idea from Martha Stewart.


Have some branches laying around? Make some votive holders.
Instructions found here.


dip strawberries in yogurt and freeze. a healthy valentines treat.
you could try with strawberry yogurt too.


How cute are these?! Directions here.


These look amazing!!! Recipe is here.


Exotic truffles made with unique ingredients like
rose champagne, ceylon cinnamon, and oyster cream.
(Attention men: these are from Vosges "aphrodisiac truffle" collection...you're welcome).
Here's the link guys.



If you're buying a valentine gift this year, consider supporting artists on ETSY. (I LOVE this website!)
Here are my top 10 ETSY favorites for Valentines: 

1.

2.

3.

 
4.

 
5.

6.

7.


9.

10.


Have you thought about Valentine's Day yet? Are you going to go the DIY or store-bought route?